All the crispiness you love, without the mess.
- Season your turkey and pre-heat your air fryer. Once this is done, set up a guided cook on your phone (choose poultry, whole turkey) then insert your probe into the thickest part of the bird’s breast.
2. Place your bird in the air fryer basket.
3. Start your cook, then place the basket inside your air fryer.
TIP: You can close the lid of the air fryer for a hotter cook.
4. (OPTIONAL) To maximize MEATER’s range, use a second smart device to enable MEATER Link.
5. When the app alerts you to remove your cook from heat, take the basket out of the air fryer, then let your turkey rest on a room temperature surface.