Tri-tip roast that’s equal parts easy and delicious!
1. Preheat oven to 225°F (107°C).
2. Season Tri-tip thoroughly with your favorite rub.
3. Pull your MEATER from the charger to turn it on, then set up a guided cook. Choose the “beef” option, then choose “roast.”
4. Insert your MEATER into the thickest part of the meat, avoiding any bones or areas of excess fat.
5. Place the Tri-tip on a roasting rack, then place the roasting rack in the oven.
6. When the app alerts you that your cook is complete, remove the Tri-tip from the oven.
7. Let your roast rest on a cool surface.
8. The app will alert you when your Tri-tip has finished resting. At this time, remove the MEATER probe and start slicing!