Duck, duck, goose! 🦆🦆 Check out a few of our favorite cocktail recipes inspired by one of our favorite meats: goose! We’ve got the perfect drink pairings to two of our new duck recipes waiting just for you. Don’t be afraid to tap into your inner silly goose and add your own fun twist to these recipes.
Wow your guests with these two delicious duck recipes. Learn how to prepare them by clicking the recipes below:
1 oz pear flavored Grey Goose vodka
⅓ oz green Chartreuse liqueur
½ oz freshly squeezed lime juice
½ oz maraschino liqueur
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine all of the ingredients listed above.
- Shake the mixture vigorously to blend the flavors and chill the ingredients.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled coupette or cocktail glass.
- Garnish your creation with a pear fan for an elegant finishing touch.
2 oz gin
½ oz honey syrup
½ oz lime juice
¼ oz angostura bitters
Sprinkle of salt
- In a shaker with ice, combine 2 oz New American Gin, ½ oz Honey Syrup, ½ oz Lime Juice, and ¼ oz Angostura Bitters.
- Shake the mixture well to blend the flavors and chill the ingredients.
- Strain the cocktail into a coupe glass.
- Give the cocktail a final touch by sprinkling a bit of salt on top.
1½ parts White Rum
¾ parts Galliano
¾ parts Triple Sec
¾ parts Lime Juice
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes and pour 1½ parts white rum, ¾ parts galliano, ¾ parts triple sec, and ¾ parts lime juice into the shaker.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously to ensure a well-mixed and chilled cocktail.
- Strain the cocktail from the shaker into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish your Yellow Bird Cocktail with a lemon wedge for a citrusy finish.
We’d love to see how your MEATERmade creations turn out!
Share with us on social media by mentioning #meatermade in your post’s caption.