Let’s face it, we all need some sauce in our lives. Sauce elevates dish flavors and makes the taste buds tingle. So push that A1 sauce aside, and make room for this delicious gremolata recipe! This classic Italian gremolata is herb-y, fresh, zesty and goes great on all kinds of proteins. It’s macro-conscious so you don’t have to be! Did we mention it’d also keto-friendly?
• 1.5 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
• 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
• 3 tsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp salt
• 1 cup olive oil
• 1 tsp lemon zest, finely grated
• 15–20 minutes
- Chop and combine all ingredients together in a bowl and stir until fully mixed.
2. That is literally it. 😂 You can add more lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, or even add more olive oil if you prefer a thinner sauce.
3. Spread this sauce over any protein, our personal favorite is a nice cut of steak. Once you go gremolata, you’ll never go back to A1.