Oven-baked salmon has never tasted this delicious
1. Pre-heat oven to 275°F (135°C)
2. Place your salmon fillet on a piece of tin foil, then season with: salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, vegetable oil, red pepper flakes and lemon juice.
3. Set up a guided cook
4. Insert your MEATER probe into the thickest part of the salmon. You can feel around the filet with your hands to ensure that your probe is comfortably within the thickest part of the cut.
5. Wrap the foil around the salmon so that the fillet is completely covered. Make sure to leave a hole for the MEATER to protrude out through the foil.
6. Start the cook, and place your salmon in the oven.
7. When the app alerts you that the cook has finished, remove your salmon from the oven, then let it rest on a room temperature plate or tray to avoid overcooking.
8. When the salmon is done resting, it’s ready to eat. Yum!