Let’s face it, summer gets HOT! It makes us want something fresh and light. Sweet and fruity. Spicy and kicking! So we created the best salsa recipe ever that checks off all those boxes. ✅ Bonus points for being a party hit and delicious on literally E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. Pair this salsa with steak, chicken, chips, scramby eggs? Whatever your palate desires. Our favorite pairing for this salsa is a good ‘ol fatty ribeye cap cooked with MEATER! It’s even good enough to eat with just a spoon. Before you start with this salsa recipe, make sure you’ve got a steak, lamb, or SOMETHING cooking so that you can try the salsa with it!
- Red bell pepper, finely chopped (3 tbsp)
- Purple cabbage, finely chopped (3 tbsp)
- Lemon zest, finely chopped (3 tbsp)
- Parsley stems, finely chopped (2 tbsp)
- Chive, finely chopped (1 tbsp)
- Garlic, finely chopped (1 tbsp)
- Shallot, finely chopped (1 tbsp)
- Salt (1 tsp)
- Ground pepper (1 tsp)
- Maple syrup (1 tsp)
- Olive oil (3 tbsp)
- 1 Whole lemon (squeezed)
- 15-20 minutes
- Chop and combine all ingredients together in a bowl, and stir until the lemon juice is evenly distributed. Serve immediately.
- That is literally it. 😂 Get your grub on!
Grab that protein you were (hopefully) cooking and spread a generous amount of this salsa on it! Be prepared for a mouth-full of “WOW!” It’s got the perfect mix of sweet, tangy, and spice! Bring this to your next BBQ party and indulge in all the compliments you receive. You’re welcome. 😉
Enjoyed the salsa recipe? Check out our blog for more recipes!