Just when you think MEATER couldn’t make cooking easier, we give you this air fryer salmon recipe. Super simple, super savory, super addicting. It’s better than any Emily Mariko salmon TikTok. This salmon recipe will actually make you say, “Miso hungry.”
- 1 lb. salmon filet, cut into 3 equal size filets
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 3 tsp. miso paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Non-stick cooking oil spray
- 1 ½ tsp. white sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 ½ tsp. black sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 green onion, chopped (optional)
- 129°F – Firm but tender 🤤
- 25 minutes
1. Are you ready to eat the most delicious salmon you’ll ever have in your life? The first step to heaven in your mouth is to preheat the air fryer to 325°F. Then, pat dry the salmon filets with a paper towel.
2. In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise and miso. In another bowl, mix white and black sesame seeds together. Cover each salmon with equal amounts of miso-mayo. Then, sprinkle the top of each filet with a pinch of salt, pepper, and the sesame seed mixture.
3. Using the MEATER block, insert one probe into the center of the thickest portion of each filet and set up the cook in the app with a target internal temperature of 129°F. This is the secret, magical number to the PERFECT salmon.
4. Spray the bottom of the air fryer with cooking oil and carefully place each filet inside. Cook each filet until MEATER notifies you to remove them from the heat!
5. Once you get the alert, carefully remove the filets from heat and immediately place them on a cooling rack or wooden cutting board to avoid overcooking. Be sure to leave the probes in so MEATER can track the resting period!
6. Once rested and ready, remove the probes, garnish with green onions, and enjoy! You don’t have to thank us, we know this will change the way you make salmon FOREVER.