Are you tired of the same old steak cooked the same old way? With MEATER, you can take your steak game to the next level! Whether you prefer the smoky flavor of a grill, the precise temperature control of sous vide, the crispy crust from air frying, or the convenience of oven roasting, MEATER has got you covered. So go ahead and explore the different cooking methods, and let MEATER be your guide to the perfect steak every time!
1. Smoking: Smoking your steak is a great way to add some smoky flavor to your meat. It involves exposing food to smoke from burning wood, charcoal, or pellets. Smoking allows you to experiment with different types of woods and flavors, such as hickory, mesquite, or applewood. The smoke infuses the food with flavor and helps to cook it low, slow, and evenly. MEATER’s wireless range lets you monitor the temperature of your meat without having to open the lid and lose heat.
2. Air frying: Air frying is a relatively new cooking method that uses hot air to cook food quickly and evenly, producing crispy results similar to deep-frying. The air fryer circulates hot air around the food, creating a crispy exterior while keeping the interior moist and tender. It’s a WAY healthier option for anyone trying to work on that summer body-yawdy. Air frying can also be quicker and more convenient than using an oven, so if you’re ever in a rush, air frying might be the way to go. With a maximum ambient temperature of 527°F (275°C), you can use MEATER in most air fryers without worry.
3. Grilling: Grilling is a classic way to cook any meat, and with MEATER, you can take your grilling game to the next level. However, it’s important not to put the probe directly over flames! Instead, set up your grill for indirect cooking by lighting the burners on one side of the grill and leaving the other side unlit. Then, place the meat on the indirect side of the grill and close the lid. MEATER allows you to monitor the temperature of your steak from your phone, so you can relax and enjoy your time outside while your steak cooks to perfection.
4. Sous Vide: Sous vide involves cooking vacuum-sealed food in a water bath at a precise and consistent temperature. The temperature is often lower than traditional cooking methods, so the food is cooked for a longer period of time. This method is favored by many chefs and home cooks for its ability to produce evenly cooked, tender, and flavorful results. It’s also ideal for preparing food in advance, as it can be cooked to the perfect temperature and then quickly chilled or frozen for later use. Another benefit of sous vide is that it allows for minimal food waste, as the food is cooked in a sealed bag and retains its moisture and flavor. When using MEATER with sous vide, the device can be inserted into the food before it is vacuum-sealed and then placed in the water bath. MEATER can monitor the internal temperature of the food throughout the cooking process and alert the cook when it has reached the desired temperature, ensuring perfectly cooked results every time.
5. Oven Roast: Oven roasting is a cooking technique where food is cooked in an oven at a high temperature, typically between 300-450°F (149-232°C), using dry heat. The high heat can also help caramelize the natural sugars in the food, resulting in a delicious brown crust. Oven roasting is often used for dishes like roasted chicken, turkey, beef, pork, and vegetables like potatoes, carrots, and squash. One of the benefits of using MEATER for oven roasting is that it allows for precise temperature control and monitoring of the internal temperature of the food. This helps ensure that the food is cooked to the desired doneness without overcooking or undercooking. Additionally, MEATER’s wireless technology allows for more freedom and flexibility in the kitchen, as you can monitor the food’s temperature from a distance and receive alerts when the food is ready.
6. Rotisserie: Rotisserie is a method of cooking where food is skewered on a spit and rotated over a fire or electric heating element. The rotation helps to evenly cook the food, while also allowing any excess fat to drip away, resulting in a deliciously tender and flavorful meal. Rotisserie cooking adds a fun and unique element to cooking, creating a showstopping meal that is sure to impress guests. This method of cooking is especially popular for cooking large pieces of meat, such as whole chickens or roasts, as it helps to lock in flavor and moisture. Cooking with a rotisserie can also be a healthier option, as the excess fat drips away, resulting in a leaner and more flavorful end product. Because MEATER is wireless and can be monitored remotely, it is easy to keep an eye on your food’s progress without having to hover over the grill or detangle any wires.
No matter which method you choose, MEATER makes it easy to achieve perfectly cooked steak every time. So fire up your grill, preheat your oven, or set up your sous vide bath, and get ready to enjoy some delicious meat!